KERN-LIEBERS CR was found in České Budějovice in South Bohemia in 1994. Our first products were manufacturing of springs and spring assemblies for seat belts.
Since 1999 we also produce stamped and fine blanked parts for the automotive industry.
In 2002, we built a new production hall so that we can also offer various methods of heat treatment on contract basis since then.
The following year, our in-house tool shop was been expanded so that we can provide the cost effective solutions and meet flexible delivery requests of our customers.
What we offer
- Technical advice and support in the design stage
- Feasibility studies and manufacture of prototypes
- Planning of production sequences
- Tool design
- Setup of series production
- Continuous product and process improvement
- Fine-blanking, conventional stamping, forming
- Deburring and edge rounding (tumbling, belt grinding, brushing)
- Machining (grinding, turning, milling, honing)
- Radial riveting
- Heat riveting
- Resistance welding
Heat treatment technology:
- Case hardening
- Soft annealing
- Annealing up to 1050°C
- Carbonitriding with subsequent oxidation
Quality for us is a continuous improvement of production processes and delivery conditions exactly according to customer requirements.
KERN-LIEBERS CR is certified according to ISO/TS 16949, ISO 140001 and ISO 50001.
|Function:||Account Manager Czech Republic, Slovakia|
|Phone:||+420 734 310 205|
|Function:||Assistant of Managing Director|
|Phone:||+420 389 608 011|
If you can't find the right job for you, you're welcome to send us a speculative application.
Send your application to:
Renata Mrkvanová | HR Manager | Phone: +420 389 608 071